Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kelly's Kids

I came across this catalog in my mailbox one day and thought, what great kid's things! 

It is amazing how many great sites and catalogs are out there - unless you stumble on it or someone suggests it to you, you never know it exists!

So let me introduce you to . . .
       
The website is:  www.kellyskids.com

Kelly's Kids offers all types of children's items - clothing, matching accessories and bedding.  One thing I like about Kelly's Kids is they offer matching Family Outfits (not for Mom and Dad - don't worry!)   When you have a special occassion or a photo opportunity, it is nice to have your children resemble each other!

Some examples of the Family Outfits



Kelly's Kids offers cute, girly things . . . even though I can't buy them I still love to look!

For the little girls in your life, Kelly's Kids offers dolls made in Germany!


The baby items are too cute - not that I am in the market, but you may be!

 
 

Their bedding is also sooo cute!

 And comfy loungewear before bed. . .

 

 Don't forget, the holidays are soon going to be upon us - you may want to plan ahead!


Kelly's Kids also offers: 

so go ahead and add to your cart, shipping is free!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...