Wednesday, May 5, 2010

In Honor of Mom . . .

I wanted to share a great site for flowers and other gifts with you - best of all the flowers are organically grown!  The site is:  http://www.organicbouquet.com/  . 
I have ordered flowers from Organic Bouquet several times - the flowers are always beautiful, healthy and last for weeks!  My mom has treated me several times - it is such a treat to come home to the box on my front step!

I think your mom deserves flowers - and the best part - all Mother's Day Flowers are 25% off!
Here are some examples of their flowers!



 

All images courtesy OrganicBouquet.com

By the way, my favorite is the White Lillies - they smell heavenly when they bloom!  It reminds me of my wedding bouquet  . . .  so they hold a special place!   
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...