Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cath Kidston

Yet, another great catalog found its way to my mailbox.  It was a charming cover with a lady holding a tray of Christmas napkins wearing a Merry Christmas apron; of course, I had to take the invitation and open the catalog! 

What I found inside was a charming and warm catalog filled with a variety of floral and dotted accessories, bags and personal items.  Cath Kidston has a wonderful selection of gifts for everyone on your list.

After I looked through the catalog, admiring all Cath Kidston had to offer, I took a few minutes to read the introduction.  What I found is . . . Cath Kidston is one of Britian's best-loved designers.  The business began in 1993 in a small shop in Holland Park, West London.  It all started with market finds and vintage fabric - then it grew into designing her own prints and designs; offering a variety of goods from handbags to nightwear to kitchen items to sewing boxes.

Once you behold the items Cath Kidston offers, I think you'll see why I was so smitten with the lovely llittle catalog that resided in my mailbox.



If you know me well, you know I have an absolute love for Polka Dots - they are one of my favorites!  Cath Kidston offers I-Phone cases and Laptop cases in out-of-the-ordinary Polka Dots!  It is so girly - I love it!


Cath Kidston also offers great items for the kitchen  . . . from tumblers (polka dots, of course) to mugs as well as a child size apron!  And when you are all done, some fun rubber gloves to make clean up seem like it isn't so bad!



If only I could sew (I'm lucky to be able to sew my own button back on!) - I'd have to have the House Sewing Box - it just makes you want to learn to be creative and whip up your own one-of-a-kind original!


And last but not least, a few personal Christmas favorites of mine!  Every year, our family tradition is to place a Christmas cracker at each place setting.  We "pop" our crackers at the start of our Christmas meal!  Alec loved them, so we started the tradition when he was very young and have made it part of our Christmas tradition every year!

In honour of our toy poodle Coco, everyone needs a poodle ornament on their tree!


I hope you find you enjoy searching through all Cath Kidston has to offer - the site has a huge variety of great finds!  Take some time and explore the world of Cath Kidston - I think you'll be glad you did!

All images courtesy www.cathkidston.com

2 comments:

  1. Brett thanks you for turning me on to yet another one of your amazing catalogue finds. Ha ha. I LOVE this site. Never heard of it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Brett I'm sorry - I just provide the information - what happens with the information is out of my hands! I LOVE it too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...