Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Borsheims

Unless you are like my husband, I'm sure you are familiar with the story of King Midas - meet a company where the Chairman is a real, modern-day King Midas . . . meet Borsheims.

Borsheims is a company owned by a modern day King Midas - Warren E. Buffett.  Everything he or Berkshire Hathaway touches seems to turn to gold! 

Borsheims is a great site - they offer a variety of products ranging from fine jewlery, to wedding gifts, to fine china and crystal, to corporate gifts.  Borsheims also carries one of my favorites - MacKenzie Childs! 

Check it out, I think you'll see  . . . if it is good enough for Warren, it is good enough for me!

Enjoy . . .




Borsheims also offers a wedding gift registry - so be sure to check it out!


 Don't take my word for it, here are a few words from Mr. Buffett:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...