Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back Home Again . . .

There is just something about coming "back home" to Indiana.  I think Indiana will always have a place in my heart.  You cannot deny the cool mornings, dew on the grass and the wonderful sunsets over the lake.  When I am back home, it brings me back to all the things I love . . . home grown tomatoes, Indiana sweet corn and fresh melon. 
Another Indiana "thing" I love, is a Ft. Wayne, Indiana company - Vera Bradley. I have always loved Vera Bradley designs.  In Florida, Vera Bradley items are not as easy to find - but in Indiana, Vera Bradley items are well known and found in many local shops.  You don't get the puzzled look from Sales Associates when you walk into a shop inquiring whether they carry Vera Bradley, they know the name like they know their own.
If you are not familiar with Vera Bradley, I suggest you visit their site.  You can also order online, if you are like me and do not live in Indiana.
The link to the site is:  www.verabradley.com



Vera Bradley items make wonderful gifts for your mom, sister or best friend!  At our wedding, I gave each of my bridesmaids a Vera Bradley cosmetic bag that included the necklace to be worn during our wedding. 

All images courtesy www.verabradley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...