Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Sweet Idea

Still no update to the website, but design is in progress. As I mentioned last week, I am going to give a tip of the week which may be a something you can order or an idea. This week I'm sharing a sweet idea with you. A little background before I go forward . . . Oliver Kita is a chocolatier who creates beautiful and delicious chocolates. The kind of chocolates you have to look at, study and think about eating - just because they are too gorgeous! You hate to ruin the beauty by eating them but when you finally cave and take your first bite, you are hooked - the flavors are to die for! Oliver Kita is a brother to my mother in law and she has treated me to my own Oliver Kita chocolates . . . so when you are ready for a beautiful treat to yourself or someone you love, I suggest you try them . . .  Oliver Kita Fine Confections:


A visual sampling, courtesy Oliver Kita Fine Confections:



Enjoy the Sweet Tip and Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...